Monday, September 12, 2011

Around the corner . . A friend

Around the corner ' I have a friend,
In this great country that has no end

Yes the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before i know it, a year is gone . . .
And I never see my old friends face,
For life is a terrible race . . .

Tomorrow I say, I will call you my friend,
Just to show that Im thinking of you. . . 
But tomorrow comes and goes and distance between us grows. . .

Around the corner, yet miles away,
Here's telegram,"Your friend died today!"
And thats what we deserve and get in the end

Around the corner, a vanished friend,
Remember to say what you have
To the people whom you love and care. . .

Around the corner, Im missing my friends . . . 












4 comments:

  1. A very beautiful expressions for friends! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi following you, hope youll do also

    http://fromwalatookay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!.:) I liked it!.:) Thanks!.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. postingan yang bagus tentang"Around the corner . . A friend"

    ReplyDelete