Saturday, August 28, 2010

Love Story of a Young Man



                                                               Love Story of a young man:




                                            I used to be like this.. 


                                            

                                              I Met a girl.. ? :)

                                          She was like this ;)






                                            Together we were like this.. :-*



                                             I gave her gifts like this...
                                         


               
                                         When she accepted my proposal, I was like this... :D

                                       I used to talk to her all night like this .....




                                             And at office used to do this....
                                       

When my friends saw my girl friend, they stared like this...


And I used to react like this...


                                 BUT on Valentine day, She gave red roses to someone else like this..


                                                And I was like this..... :-x



Which later led to this



                                        I felt like doing this....


                                                  But rather did this.....


                                                 I started doing this.....


                                                                    And this....




 
 
                                                     And I ended up like this.... :(

2 comments:

  1. Nice composition of great pics.
    The story was very realistic.

    Keep the great work going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your support coupons :)

    ReplyDelete